CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Give up our freedom/guns? not a chance.

Views: 1,236
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,819

Re: Give up our freedom/guns? not a chance.

If someone thinks you have a big mean dog, gun, weapons, or you're a big man, they won't mess with you. I know people who put large men's boots outside their doors so people think a big man lives there, or have signs "beware of dog" or "this property protected by smith & wesson" to keep the prowling criminals away. They go for easy targets. 

It's a natural part of all societies, from prison to royal.

I don't fear anything or anyone BECAUSE I have my protection in place, and I know who I'm protecting myself against.

Now, if it were to get ugly like in the 1st revolution here, it will be harder to tell who the enemy is. I'm sure we'll learn the rules of the game when and if it starts.

So funny how they call wars theaters.....and we're all actors.  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

"Historians have estimated that approximately 40–45% of the colonists actively supported the rebellion while 15–20% of the population of the thirteen colonies remained loyal to the British Crown. The remaining 35–45% attempted to remain neutral.[5]

At least 25,000 Loyalists fought on the side of the British. Thousands served in the Royal Navy. On land, Loyalist forces fought alongside the British in most battles in North America. Many Loyalists fought in partisan units, especially in the Southern theater."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)