CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

aman2010 Views: 13,189
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,809

Re: Candida? Slow thyroid? Mercury Poisoning? B12 Deficiency? Gluten Intolerance?

Halliluyaa! Somebodys replied lol.
thanks for the reply VERY informative! and ur suggestions are definitely going with what my intuition has been telling me.

Im going to check everything out u said. oh yeh and some supplements that i just bought today

- Multi vitamin with B complex (25mg of each B vitamin, some are 50mg) + vitamin C in the dosage (100mg). capsule also contains folic acid (400ug), Vitamin D2 (10ug). Selenium (50ug), and some others.

- I bought some Probotic capsules that contain 5 different strains of good bacteria, also the capsules contain PREbiotics (food for the probiotic bacteria to survive and breed).

Some supplements Ive already got:

- I’m currently taking a heavy metal chelation formula, it is also a mineral supplement. its called humet-r.It detoxes of mercury lead etc etc
and it adds benefitting things like iron magnesium etc into my body.

-And I bought Colloidal Silver and Lugols 7% Iodine solution months back although I havent really been taking them. I took the Iodine solution for about a month (4-5 drops a day in fruit juice), that was about a month ago now though.

-I also got L-tyrosine 500mg capsules but havent been taking them, when I did take them I didnt notice any effect, but I guess I’ll start taking them again.

Yep and I only use organic Sea Salt on my food, and even in my juice now and again.

I also have Calcium/Magnesium citrate tablets 200mg/100mg , but I don’t really take em. The only reason I got them was because I thought I needed them as I dont drink milk anymore. But it turns out vit C, B's and iron are more important.

I am now GLUTEN free and DAIRY free, just to prevent any complications in the healing process

Any other tips for the healing process lolite?

thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)