CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Massive sore throat, questions..

t_montreal Views: 1,100
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,668,139

Re: Massive sore throat, questions..

So...

My sore throat is better:) Yay...thank God, honestly!
I juiced a lot yesterday and also today, I did as much as I could, I got in maybe 2-3 quarts yesterday and 2 today (and am going to make another quart now:). I would like to do more, but I'm unable to get all the produce I need at the moment, since I walk.

The pain levels are better today- when I walked yesterday I felt like I was drunk and could barely walk straight. I notice that when I start juicing more this happens- also that I seem to 'swell', like my pants get tighter, and all this fluid is trapped in my cells. I also get this sensation if I eat food that doesn't belong in my body, I will literally gain weight- like within 2-3 days I can pack on 10-15 pounds! It's scary. I really don't want that to happen anymore! I have had some raw food too, some cherries and apples and a few carrots, just to get some more calories in, but not a ton.

(edit: I ran out of IF2 yesterday, so will have to get some clay or Bentonite in the meantime until I make my order from Uny. I notice I am less swollen today, and I also did a coffee enema which helped. Oh, and I'm going to the bathroom like crazy! Can anyone say 'Loose Stools?!' Oy vey. I'm happy to be cleansing, just hope it stabilizes;)))

My leg is really hurting a lot. This is the injured leg (ankle) that I'm being treated for. I did castor oil on it today, and some stretches and will do the castor oil again tonight. Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore for it. The chiro says I am physically too weak to push myself more than just 'some' walking- mind you, I either cannot walk, or make myself walk too much, like I did two days ago. I always feel unstable, and am still watching every step I make.

I am wondering if doing the bad calcium flush along with the ten day kidney cleanse will help with pain. I have all the materials for it, just have to get the apple juice. I meant to do this cleanse weeks ago, but didn't. Uny, what do you think?

Also, are large electric heating pads a good or bad idea to use for castor oil packs? I've been using hot water bottles and magic bags, but I feel like I am short on equipment, especially since so many areas hurt at the same time- and they are tricky to keep in place. I am thinking if I could just wrap a body part, or maybe like my whole back or leg etc- in a pack and wrap a big old electric heating pad over it, it might really be more effective. Let me know if this is ok, I am unsure on the safety of these.

Thanks so much,

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)