CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sans sucre.......

objoyfl Views: 2,194
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,670

Re: Sans sucre.......

Hi Sky12,

There was a big debate here a long time ago about whether candida can be everywhere in the body or is localized to the digestive tract. From what I remember there was a health professional (and I don't know if s/he was an MD) said that if you had it that bad systemically in your body you most likely would be in a hospital. Personally, I'm not sure, even today.

This person was trying to point out that it's the toxins and waste products shuffed off by the candida spores in the gut that are the culprit of so many bodily ailments. If that is so, then when the candida is killed off in the gut (maybe by using Nystatin or by diet and cleansing alone) the toxins and waste products given off diminish and your ailments in other parts of the body go away. In other words, the waste toxins are what make us sick everywhere.

During the time I had the horrible mucous and cough I hadn't discovered Diflucan yet.

On the other hand, when I took Diflucan months later, I experienced more die off and more of my other systemic symptoms went away eventually. It can be so confusing. If you can shed any light on this, I'd love to hear it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)