CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nystatin

objoyfl Views: 1,384
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,324

Re: Nystatin

I frequented this forum about 5-6 years ago and came back today to post a question and saw this one that I could answer.

Nystatin, when swallowed, works through the digestive system to combat an overgrowth of candida.

Fluconozole (or Diflucan, brand name) works to combat a systemic infection of candidiasis, in other words, it works throughout the entire body and is metabolized through the liver. I have used both at one time or another.

Nystatin starts working immediately in the digestive tract and I noticed positive changes within minutes, though I'm sure everyone is different. It is much safer than Fluconozole as it is not metabolized.

I could get Diflucan/Fluconozole to work through my digestive tract but I had to be extremely patient as it took 2 years on an very strict candidia diet before I could eat the foods that caused such trouble. (Although I have also been very strict while using Nystatin.)

Nystatin is a natural product. It is a yeast from the earth that kills other yeasts and molds. I take it as a powder, without the sugar/corn syrup liquid that most pharmacies offer it in. Be aware that Nystatin comes in different pharmacological preparations. The only one that worked for me was the powder.

Interesting info about the lactoferrin. Thanks. Is the effect of lactoferrin with Nystatin the same as it is with Fluconozole? Nystatin and Fluconozole are two different things, but both kill candida spores.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)