CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IBS...need some help!

sungrass Views: 4,622
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,667,288

Re: IBS...need some help!

Have you tried traditional chinese medicine?

the reason i say that is because I had suffered for 15 years of the so-called "IBS", and western medicine couldn't fix it. gas, cold pains & cramps, constipation, diarrhea, weakness and fatique, cold hands and body. You name it, and I probably had it.

Final, using only 5 packs of Chinese herbal medicine, I was 80% cured. That herbalist doctor told me I had too much "dampness and cold winds" in my system. A direct result from western diet of too much ice foods and drinks, protein-rich foods, stress, and going to bed late. Similar to "leaky gut" in western alternative medicine.

With adjustment to diet and life style changes, I am free from digestive troubles ever since 2002. And after I learned about curezone in 2008, I have also done 25 times of Liver Flush and got rid of numerous stones. After that, I felt even better too.

From experience, I think Liver Flush should be done only when your digestive has improved. Otherwise, the extra oil will add more burden to your already weakened system. In TCM, oily and grease foods promotes "dampness". in other words, oil stagnant your system and attracts more fungus and harmful bacteria, which in turn make you even more sicker.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.017 sec, (1)