CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenal Fatigue or Metal Toxic?

ERM Views: 3,248
Published: 9 years ago

Adrenal Fatigue or Metal Toxic?

Hi,

I am quite new to this forum, but this is the first time I post a message.

I have symptoms like Adrenal Fatigue and so far I have change my diet (according to Dr Lam website suggestions) and so far I am quite stable (even though stable low, I am still feeling fatigue and weak). I take no medication nor protocol so far except of the diet thing and vit c (100 mg per day, my stomach is sensitive) and cordycep (very small dosage, cause I am over stimulated).

Lately I learnt the fact that mercury Amalgam and root canal (which I have both) can cause the similar symptoms.

My suspicion is that the metal toxic somewhat trigger the cause of my adrenal weakness.

My question to you all is whether you have face similar thing? I mean if you are AF sufferer, do you have mercury Amalgam and or root canal(s)?

Does anyone of you ever raised this question to your doctor? (whether to pull out/replace teeth as part of your adrenal protocol)?

As for me, right now I am pretty confused of what to do first (should I treat my teeth first or deal with my weak adrenal first). My concern is that if I treat my teeth first (if and if I can find a good dentist to deal with this stuff btw) whether my adrenal can take it. I don't want to crash for days because of the treatment. If I treat my adrenal first, what am I going to do with my gum pain, which has caused my headache (the pain gum is my root canal gum). The pain also affect my appetite greatly (for me taking several meals a day has been a challenge, especially have to chew on raw food and nuts.)

Let me know what you think. By the way, I am located in Singapore, so for me I really don't know which doctors to go to. So far I've given up on conventional doctors (they said I am only depressed, my body is normal, and ask me to take multivitamin, eat a lot, and get some work to feel better.)
Anyone who can recommend good doctor near my area is highly welcomed.

Thanks,

ERM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)