CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm done

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Trick X Master Views: 1,424
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,946

Re: I'm done

I am very sorry and empathize with you. However, I can only think that what is going on is you looking too deep into your situation and leading you to believe things that ARE NOT TRUE. I think you are projecting your horrible AF symptoms onto something much worse.

For instance, I have terrible burning in my thighs. I had this 2 years ago for the whole winter but it went away in the summer when I had a break and an easy lifestyle. MY af cleared because my body was able to rest. Now, I have put myself into deep af and I have a harder road to recovery than simply getting good sleep every night. My legs still burn all day every day and are hot to the touch, but since I have seen them be like this and then go back to normal, I understand what is going on.

Please, understand that you are not your thoughts. You have made a fake world built upon thoughts of doom and gloom that are not true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)