CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's 9th flush results

telman Views: 1,572
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 166,480

Re: Telman's 9th flush results

I quite agree with what you say and yes many of my symptoms have gone especially those related to irritable bowel, gall bladder pain and indigestion. A lot of the other symptoms have changed and some of the pain I suffer in my joints is more acute. I want to sleep more at the moment but I am less depressed and have a brighter outlook on life. On the whole I am much better because my relapses are less frequent and shorter in duration and I am no longer bloated.

My health now is roughly what it was like about 8 years ago so I think my body is in the process of reversing the build up of rubbish from by body. Even if I have an underlying health problem I will have far less symptoms to cloud the condition and have a healthier body to fight it.

I have taken loads of medication in the past for pain but I attended a pain management course three years ago and was amazed by the number of patients who had gall bladder problems. One of the doctors said it was caused by over subscription of tricyclic drugs (Antidepressants used to reduce pain) such as amitriptyline. (Check out this link: http://www.chclibrary.org/micromed/00042610.html ). One patient had even had their gall bladder removed. So I guess the drugs block the natural action of the liver and gall bladder.

I think I have about another 8 weeks and 4 flushes remaining and then I should be about 95% clear, depending on what I see.

Thanks for your interest

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)