CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
been there done that Views: 1,839
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,664,859

Re: BP Gulf Oil Spill Toxic Rain Falls on Cars, Ground, C. Texas

Cleaning just about anything can be easy. Any aerosol spray uses a very thin/light oil as a 'vehicle' (a "vehicle" carries the spray particles). I used to get rid of tar that was stuck to the floor or my shoes by spraying the tar with roach spray or aeresol disinfectant (ANY SPRAY that doesn't contain a thickening agent) because the sprayed oil is so thin, it acts like a degreaser. I've degreased an engine using aeresol disinfectant (the engine turns out BONE DRY after using the hose and letting it dry)....BUT, wipe the spray oil away before it touches any rubber.

You can also use WD-40 or any spray penetrating oil, it's the same oil as found in aeresols, but do not use a hair spray or anything that has a thickening agent in it.

But, after you clean something, the cleaning agent and the junk go into the water supply anyway, so, cleaning a surface is not always so useful.

Cleaning any surface can be easy, but cleaning your lungs is another story (maybe essential oils). I wrote a post a few weeks ago about the MENTHA plant (it didn't seem there were any responses). It probably wouldn't grow in the present atmosphere, but maybe in a greenhouse or at home.

I live in New York City (in Manhattan borough) where there is a subway. Parts of the subway are elevated (overhead). Sometimes when repairs are made overhead, an oozy liquid drips on the cars. My friend said he tried many ways to wash it off including the car wash....NOTHING (I never tried any aeresol spray on that). Maybe sometimes you won't be able to do anything about the surface of the car, but the windshield is where it really matters. Most likely your windshield wipers will simply SMEAR it all over. Be careful of the rubber that surrounds the windshield, it is not the same kind of oil-resistant rubber that is used for seals that come into contact with gas/oil. If the windshield rubber/seal gets any kind of oil/gas on it, it will shrivel up like a raisin (ruined forever).

The worst damage to the car will be the ENGINE (check your air filter, wires/cables, and hoses often). Radiators are made out of aluminum that can corrode very easily in an oil/Corexit environment. Boats use a 'sacrificial anode' to slow the corrosion of metal parts in the salt water (they are replaced every 6/12 months). The water completes an electrical circuit that corrodes EVERYTHING METAL, so, when touching the outside your car while idling, you MIGHT even slightly feel the ignition sparks from your engine. Your lights (headlights and rear stoplights, etc. may not work properly because of a cross-circuit or broken circuit).

It will likely be some time before the oil/Corexit come up my way, but I expect that food deliveries will be reserved for only an elite few. As far as THIS world, DEATH IS MY FRIEND and is nothing we should be scared of, for a peaceful afterlife awaits all except the wicked. Curezone is made up of those who are loving enough to care about communicating with the brethren of humanity (the most INTENSE expression of brotherly love), whether we are "hot or cold").

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.640 sec, (2)