CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1st Flush Finished!

prettysoulful Views: 909
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 166,394

Re: 1st Flush Finished!

I'm inclined to think that I got any stones because of the cleanses I did before my flush. I know there are different orders we can do our cleanses, but I really do believe that the order of my cleanses made a difference.

First, I did a parasite cleanse, then, while I was still doing a parasite cleanse, I started a bowel cleanse. During my bowel cleanse, I began to release chaff. I didn't know that was what it was at first because it looked like chopped nuts and it was mixed in, but when it was loose it floated while everything else sunk. That went on for over a week before my flush, so I'm sure that helped clear my bile ducts to make way for the stones to flow. I used a bowel/liver cleanse called Thisilyn Cleanse by Nature's Way. Probably not the best option out there, but inexpensive and pretty effective from what I can tell.

My main concern was my missed doses the next morning. What is the purpose of those doses?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)