CureZone   Log On   Join
One year mark!!!
 
srharder Views: 2,054
Published: 9 years ago
 

One year mark!!!


Hello Ladies....I just thought I would give an update on my situation. I made it past the one year mark. All I can say is wow what a difference time makes. I thought I was dying a year ago. I still have the occasional leg numbness and heart palps(feel like flips in my chest) mainly around ovulation. I can say I am 95% better. The other 5% just annoys me now, doesn't hinder my life at all. I haven't posted in awhile and I guess that is a good thing. It doesn't seem to control my life anymore. Best of luck to all of you and it does get better with time. I still HATE Mirena.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)