CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

slowsmile Views: 156,533
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,662,036

Re: Successfully Treating and Eliminating Systemic Candida

Hi LBP...Much thanks for your comment. Interesting that you mention Chanca Piedra, this is one heck of a herb. When I took it for my candida, after about two weeks, I started to get hard pea-like or stone-like things being excreted in my faeces. I realized that I was dumping all my gallstones!! Chanca piedra isn't called "StoneBreaker" for nothing !! Another of its effects is that it clears kidney stones and can also cure Hepatitis B in 20 days. Very powerful herb.

I now live in the Philippines -- in the Tropics -- and all the herbs I use -- Chanca piedra, Heart Vine(Tinospora cordifolia), Neem and Tumeric now all grow in my garden, so I make my decoction pesonally from the freshest possible ingredients. Just one of the herbs -- Heart Vine -- I have used to successfully treat people with arthritis, gout, diabetes and candida. Apart from other effects, this herbal mixture will reduce inflammation, reduce pain, reduce blood pressure, reduce blood sugar and is a diuretic(kidney protective). Heart Vine is little known -- although it is an Indian Rasayana herb, a much revered and much respected herb in Ayurvedic medicine.

The way I take this herbal mix is measuring an amount equal to three fingers on the side of the glass. Then I add a little orange juice, add water and drink it. It's extremely bitter -- all the herbs rely on something called The Bitter Principle. I'm currently treating a friend of mine who has primary bone cancer(ribs) with metastased secondary melanoma and lymphoma. I've given this herbal mix to him mainly to ease the pain, but it should also lower his blood pressure, support his liver and kidneys and clean his blood and actually attack the cancer as well.

Anyone who doesn't believe in liver flushes really doesn't know what they are talking about. The liver is the chemical factory of the body, and if the liver is healthy then, generally, the immune system is also strong and healthy. All the Max Gerson Cancer Therapy consists of is treating the liver with vegetable juices, raw liver juice, coffee enemas and large amounts of potassium salts. So all he was really doing was alkalizing the cancer body at the cellular level and defending the liver.He had a documented success/cure rate of 50% for Stage 4 cancers and an 80% cure rate for all other stages of cancer. So his method was very effective. See this link.

Methylene Blue has been used for over 100 years against malaria and was also used by American Forces in Vietnam for this reason. MB is also a super mitochondrial anti-oxidant, and really boosts respiration performance at the cellular level -- ie gives you energy. I use it all the time if I am tired or if I have a stressful event coming up. It only takes 2 drops and it works a treat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.781 sec, (2)