CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A knot of symptoms

jeeperscreepers Views: 1,098
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,660,746

Re: A knot of symptoms

Have you had your thyroid function checked?

The amount of insulin your pancreas releases is in response to the rise in blood sugar. So if the Sugar isn't getting to your blood because the candida is 'eating it', the pancreas wouldn't respond with a release of insulin.

I understand the process of 'reactive hypoglycemia'. In fact, I experienced it myself for many years as a child before being diagnosed with T1 diabetes.

Try eating only whole grain carbs WITH equal amounts of protein. Something like a slice (or half if you don't think a whole slice will sit well) of whole grain bread with peanut butter. There are surprisingly few carbs in the amount of peanut butter you'd put on a slice, or half a slice, of bread. Triscuit crackers and cheese are good, too. There are some protein bars that have almost equal number of grams of carbs to protein.

Eating protein with carbs will slow the carbs down rather than give you one big shot of sugar.

I'm just worried about not eating ANY carbs at all and what that might do to exacerbate the difficults you are experiencing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)