CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

CAPPUCINO1 Views: 12,455
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 950,867

Re: Please help me... I'm desperate and suicidal

hi,
i have just signed up and read your information. i am 64 years old and have been told by my doctors that i am high profile as a diabetic. this disease runs in my family. iam explaining this all to you as you will see how important it is to know what our bodies are about. i have been very fatigued and lethargic for the past year. so very tired and i just felt it was my age and my health issues. last week a freind who is very close told me her sons girlfreind went to the doctor and he was testing her for dibetic sipindus. i never heard of this at all. she had itching and problem with her kidneys has i do. a long story short i started searching on the internet and found much info on this.
first the piyuitary and other glands all need the right nutrition for our bodies to work right. i started taking 2 items which cost me a little under $20.00 and i cannot tell you what a difference in myself.
many visit in past periods to the doctor and hundreds of dollars and now i know just like anything we need to repair you have to find out where to begin
you have the computer just look at the sympton and i know being here you'll find honesty
a freind
linda

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)