CureZone   Log On   Join
maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be having anal sex.

John McCain 2008 Views: 34,466
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,855

maybe, just maybe you shouldn't be having anal sex.

just a hunch. ladies and gentlemen of the jury, have i not been screaming from the highest mountaintop the danger of anal sex? answer: yes i have. this is such a perfect post that i wanted to elaborate further.

anal sex is an abnormal behavior with abnormal side affects. thus, the bleeding, the odor, constipation, the hemmoroids, on and on and on. notice that the original poster has all these ailments, some very serious in nature, and wishes to solve the "problem" and continue on having his partner spit his diseased saliva into his awaiting bleeding anus. lol...hello! stop the insanity!!! how about instead of trying this remedy of this fecal odor or that stinking ailment, we all understand that the anus is not for a penis to penetrate. that's my advice. you won't take it, but that's the remedy, young man. the practice of anal sex, for women or men, by its very nature and design is not one of cleanliness. when you have bleeding bowels, change the behavior. when you can't stand the smell of your anal funk, change the behavior. don't continue on. if every time i withdrew my erection from my wife's vagina i found blood and funk, i would change my behavior accordingly...not find ways to clean it up and continue on knowing that sooner or later she's gonna bleed and funk up again.

anus' are for bowel movements, not erections to pump in and out of or guys to lick out and spit on. please, people...cum to your senses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)