CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What feels like heartburn or chest pain during adrenal fatigue?

Sherwin Views: 6,766
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,879

Re: What feels like heartburn or chest pain during adrenal fatigue?

Also I had this for a very long time! Years.

In March 2010 (a couple of months ago) it went away. My health practioner said it was the 'plum pit'. It was a tension in my chest and throat as if something was inflamed. And this in combination with heart poundings and palpitations was one of the most irritating feelings I must admit. This was also a huge step in my healing path.

I only have some slight little tensions sometimes, in my lung area.

What you guys feel - if I look at my own experience and knowledge about this I learned - the most of time is very poor enery too the PANCREAS and LIVER. And also attacks on the thyroid can give some very irritating en unpleasant feelings in you'r throat area.

A question to you: does the intensity of this feeling increase by:
- Eating, especially harder to digest meals
- Workout
- Stress, emotions etc
- Heart poundings/palpitation moments

Another question: if this is going one do you feel SO F*** emotional and worn out?

I had continues inflamed tonsils too, I fixed it whit a coconut regime for a week long and an extra (yuan - uncommon type of acupuncture) acupuncture session.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)