CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this Brain Fog or something else? Is it related to AF?

Sherwin Views: 3,742
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,829

Re: Is this Brain Fog or something else? Is it related to AF?

Yes, normally a human can percieve approx. 24 frames a second. In this heavy brainfog state you experiencing gaps of frames that miss. I'am happy that I can help you a bit because I had this for a very long non-stop time.

Even in my youth I had this a couple of times for a month or a couple of weeks, but then I didn't knew what it was and felt weird and strange and would only stay inside the house. I was talking to myself to check if it was real.

I had bowel problems and serious IBS when I was a kid, also lactose intolerance. I'am sure, if I look back now that this has f*cked my adrenals a couple of times! Doctors didn't know anything, it was stress.. and bla bla bla.. no milk and you will be allright.. common.. I had IBS for almost whole my life TILL I CURED IT MYSELF in 6 months! Couple of years ago doctor said: 'You got to live with this'.

And now I'am taking revenge of all this sh*tty dis-information I learned in my teenage years and start to learn everything myself in a holistic way. I study everything from health, to other versions of our history to quantum fysics to get a better vision about everything and get better insights.

When I came to curezone and I read: "Educating Instead of Medicating" I knew is was at the good place hahaha ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)