CureZone   Log On   Join
Results of 1st liver flush - strange item

Sonja500 Views: 1,510
Published: 16 years ago

Results of 1st liver flush - strange item

Hi all,

I just sucessfully finished my first liver cleanse. I think I passed about 100+ small soft pea green things, and a couple of very strange tan coloured things. On inspection, one, which was about 1.5 cm in diameter was kinda hard, and when I broke it apart (not too hard) there was this skinny white thing about 1 cm long and about 1 mm wide. Could that be a dead parasite? The stuff around it was slightly pink, and I thought it must have something to do with all the beetroot juice I drink, but I'm not sure. The other one I passed was smaller, but was empty, it looked like the same sort of thing used to be there though. I did not do the parasite cleanse to start with, as I thought I probably didn't have any, however now I'm really wigging out. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Besides that, I did not get sick, was not really uncomfortable, so I guess it all went well.......

Curious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)