CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this detox or something else? PLEASE HELP

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
ceaking Views: 1,322
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,945

Re: Is this detox or something else? PLEASE HELP

I am so glad I ran across this post. Now I know what was/is wrong with me. I started the potassium Iodide supplement that I bought from my local HFS and almost immediately I got a headache (I never get headaches)and I couldn't think well to figure out what was wrong and over the next few days I got many of the other symptoms like metalic taste, increase salivation, pain in my left hip and leg much worse than normal, right and left kidney pain, lethargy. I believe that it caused me to skip my cycle this month and I have never done that before without normal cause. I wonder if that has happened to anyone else?

Of the companion nutrients I was taking the coenzymate B complex that I take from time to time by Source Naturals, and an extra selenium that I picked up from Rite Aid, but nowhere near the levels suggested.

I stopped taking the Iodide 2 days ago today, didn't know about salt loading and the truly pitiful part is I only took 250 mcg a day for about 4 or 5 days. I don't see myself even at the low end of therapeutic level of 12.5 mg any time soon, that's for sure.

I am going to start the idoral or Lugol's this week and all the companion nutrients because I want to resolve the uterine fibroid that I have and hopefully it will address the thickened lining of my uterus.

Do you or anyone have supplement suggestions hopefully some of them combined to reduce volume and make it easier? Thank you again for this post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)