CureZone   Log On   Join
Question For Lpn & Ladies

fecalodor Views: 32,429
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,659,350

Question For Lpn & Ladies

LPN123456 and other ladies here, after u've had vagina-sex, do u doulche afterwards in order not to smell like the condom, or lubricant used? Is it only people with vagina yeast infection that smell after sex? If i doulche after sex, i'ld begin to smell like feces mixed with water. P.S: Sky12 needs to get over it already! There's nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade and y call a murderous dog a good name? If we were a little more honest in our dealings wih each other, instead of our idealistic, hypocritical conception of the world, this minute anal odor problem wouldnt have been such a burden. Imagine -- many people make fun of other people cuz their anus smells, as if the anus wasnt made for POOP exit and wat r u expected to do if indeed the lining of the rectum is smeared by feces & smells out? Anyway, i dont wanna get too distracted from the main issue @ hand. If everyone accepted and respected me for the way I am - with the smelly anus- I wouldnt have bothered u so much Sky12 trying to find answer here Sky12. Back to the issue, the point is now getting clear that a localized anal fungal infection could be the reason why not everyone with yeast problem smell through their anus.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)