CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to Prevent and Eliminate Fibroids Naturally

ceaking Views: 23,850
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,556,343

Re: How to Prevent and Eliminate Fibroids Naturally

Thank you for this post. I believe that I may have asked you about serrapeptase on another topic on this forum.

I wondered if you have used this enzyme. I used it about 2 months ago and I stopped because I developed a pain in my neck on the left side that had me concerned. I was sure that it was the serrapeptase because I stopped using it for a few weeks and the pain went away then I started the enzyme back up again and the same pain came back. I didn't know what to make of it and I had no one to ask that had any experience with serrapeptase. The pain was really more like muscle soreness and was not unbearable but it did worry me that I may be causing an unknown damage.

Darn shame it is too because everything that I read about it was exactly what I need to be one more component to my "lose weight, get healthy and get rid of the uterine fibroid regime". I've made a lot of changes over the last 3 years but with each change I seem to have new/more problems than before and it is hard to keep my husbands support through it all, he's alopathic minded.

The information you posted mentioned losing excess weight because body fat is a source of excess estrogen and while I have lost 38 lbs so far I have more to lose and I need to understand how to counter that estrogen source while I lose weight, any ideas?

By the way I was using Source Naturals' serrapeptase, it has 120,000 units per dose which is 2-500mg capsules. Before I developed the pain I decided to choose another brand because of the composition of the capsule itself.

Also have you heard anything about Nattozimes not to be confused with Nattokinase which is what I thought I was buying (no wonder it was cheaper ha ha)This Enzyme is made from Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus melleus, anyway I haven't tried that one yet because I need to confirm the source of this enzyme.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)