CureZone   Log On   Join
anal fungus with odor

fecalodor Views: 34,451
Published: 10 years ago

anal fungus with odor

Anytime I get penerated in d anus, I begin to smell like the lubricant or condom used. Then when I have a bowel movement , the fecal smell basically replaces d condom/lubricant smell. So I basically smell like anything that touches my anal/rectal region. I used to get penetrated by someone who had a fecal odor issue and the person used to spit in my ass. Later my ass began having fecal smell. I've read about people who got rid of anal odor by either constantly doulching with soap or antifungals. Before I had this constant anal odor, I would sometimes bleed from my anus after sex. So this may be an infection issue. One person online (RYAN A. aka Surferdude27, from Canada) told me they began smelling like feces after pushing in a stick into their anus which made them bleed but relieved d constpation they were suffering. Also, before I had anal odor, I would sometimes bleeed after bowel movements. Its quite possible we ended up with anal odor through a minor cut in our anus that got infected wih fiungus. How many of u can relate - pls write

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)