CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Back & Starting Fast Tonight & Food Sobriety

powerray Views: 1,190
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,658,204

Re: Back & Starting Fast Tonight & Food Sobriety

hi! I am very glad to get your message. I have a lot to tell. In my life I am still at the stage of learning how to fast and of getting food-sober. But I am doing those 2 things. I need to post all about doing them. When a fast is needed, as in my case -- I mean that my body needs a series of healing fasts to get well; then a maintenance program including fasting --, the two are sort of one and the same. Your note is timely because today I have reached the point of declaring today my "sobriety date," on which I stop all triggering foods/behavior and begin this new phase of my life by starting a fast (without bingeing! - a happy development.) Please write back/be in touch! How is your fasting? Do you have experience overcoming barriers to fasting??? I have some emotional barriers....I am reminded by being on this forum that people have suggested to me to learn EFT or something to get past the mental/emotional difficulties that make me eat when I mean to fast or just when eating is not OK with me. Do you have experience with EFT or self-hypnosis? Love, Powerray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.645 sec, (1)