CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Toilet water keeps reinfecting me with Bacterial vaginosis and Strongyloides

Views: 11,081
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,657,953

Re: Toilet water keeps reinfecting me with Bacterial vaginosis and Strongyloides

I am so glad there are others going through these toilet traumas as well. Even though I put a bunch of toilet paper to absorb the splash, inevitably some droplets splash back. I am also using gloves and use a baby wipe (with witch hazel on it) and spray Colloidal Silver on it before the wipe as well as put gold bond powder in my private area to dry out/absorb the bacteria/parasites. It seems to help a little. I put one of those bleach tablets in and seems to lessen (but not kill!) the itchy micro-organisms that are contained in the minor splash back. I think that the micro-organisms swim through it for a little while but, given long enough exposure to it, they should die. Unfortunately, they are fool-hardy but not indomitable, thank goodness. I am putting in not 1, but 2 bleach tablets in the toilet to hopefully kill those things and if that doesn't work, I am going to go in a cup and plastic bag. LOL. If I don't laugh, I'll cry. God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.405 sec, (1)