CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Frustrating

jhan Views: 1,535
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,656,231

Re: Frustrating

I am working a lot on emotions too and learning to better listen to my needs so as to become more healthy.

I have strong earache issues and I keep adressing what it is I do not want to hear.

Your face could be a matter of loosing face... =perception and judgements of others towards you and then you would need to learn how to let go and find the strength in yourself to protect yourself from such judgements.

It could be an issue of containing your 'self.' I do not know how to formulate this, but the skin is the container of the body and the skin irruption would somehow show a weakness it your hability to contain yourself as a person.

THe skin is a protection against the exterior (bacteria and such) and perhaps you need to build better defense against some people parasiting your life.

I just had to mention a few possible tracks to explore your emotional disfunction ( I am heavily involved into exploring mine and I find the book Women Who Run with the Wolves to be quite enlightening.)

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)