CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing a flush today-can't hold Epsom salts down! Help!

sughlach Views: 982
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 165,597

Re: Doing a flush today-can't hold Epsom salts down! Help!

If you are doing Dr Clarks protocol then I thought that you only take epson salts at 6pm, 8pm and olive oil/grapefuit at 10pm. How is it that you are on your 3rd dose when you are suppose to do only 2 before olive oil?

Its only in the morning at 6am that you take the 3rd dose of Epsom Salt and then at 8 am. Some people I have read that they mix apple juice with epson salts but I take it straight. Please make sure to take the Injestabble kind and not the one you bathe in. I like a fool took epson salts the one that you bathe in for 6 flushes! Then I got the right one and it felt much easier. Drink it with a straw to make it easier. Have some honey just a tad to make a little easier. My wife does this all the time.

Yes I would go ahead and do the olive oil. To mix the olive oil well with grapefruit juice use hand blender and it just mixes so well and yes use a straw again.

Best of luck.

PM/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)