CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone ever heard of or tried these?

takemeaway10 Views: 3,827
Published: 12 years ago

Anyone ever heard of or tried these?

Has anyone tried any of these?

The first is called Cystex. One tablespoon is the equivalent of 8 glasses of cranberry juice. It's supposed to "prevent and manage UTIs." I got it because I'm battling a vaginal yeast infection and 1) The bottle says "probiotic," and 2) I read somewhere that keeping the urine acidic would help somehow. THins along with lots of water helps, but lots of water alome may help just as good.

The second product (that I haven't tried) is Phase 2 Starch Neutralizer. You can read up on it, but it basically stops starches from changing into sugars, so it just passes through you. It's really for weight management, but I wondered if it would help in our situation. I'll admit, I'm havng an awfully hard time not eating starches. I don't think I'm addicted, but starches are just so darn convenient! I'm thinking that if I can get it to a minumum, this stuff can help. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Losing weight in the process wouldn't be a bad thing, either!

The third one is Bio Salud. It's a 2 oz probiotic drink that seeems to be marketed to kids. The problem is, it's super sweet. I doubt it's doing anything for candida but it definitely improves digestion.

Last is a dietary supplement called allicin. I read some threads about biofilm and after a bit of research, allicin came up. Instead of buying garlic capsules, you can get this stuff. Yet another I haven't tried.

I have had a vaginal yeast infection for quite some time. I've gotten the prescriptions (don't remember what they were; I was too young) and they didn't work. I thought that it was something I had to live with. I was feeling pretty itchy one day and the miconazole, anti-itch cream, or ACV mixture wasn't working. For whatever reason, I read the label on my castor oil and it mentioned "soothing," so I decided to give it a try. After much needed relief, I went to research if there's any connection between castor oil and candida. That's when I found out about undecylenic acid. I also found out about the many "cures" for candida. Lots of things are new to me but this might be old news for you. I'd really appreciate the input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (2)