CureZone   Log On   Join
Am I cleansing or poisoning myself?

mille Views: 1,127
Published: 16 years ago

Am I cleansing or poisoning myself?

Hi

After having lost a great deal of weight due to being ill for a long time, I'm trying to gain it back with little success. Then I read about a drink made from a whole lemon mixed with 1tblsp of olive oil and some water. Drinking this twice a day with meals would make me gain weight it said. I read about it on a website called keep hop alive and is mainly directed at people with HIV. Since people with HIV often suffer from wasting syndrome I thought I'd give this a try since it helped quite a large number of people. For about 3 weeks now I've done it and I've developed Acne all around my moth, forehead and neck/back area. Large bumps that don't break out just stay and hurt. Also I'm getting nightmares and sweat a lot at night. My skin has become very oily and it doesn't help to clean it, it just comes back. I've developed a lot of gas building up and also a bad vaginal yeast infection. (the yeast is probably due to me drinking a lot of energy drinks when I had to fast before a medical exam and when I was very fatigued)

I'm posting this here since I know a lot of people who do Liver Cleansing use lemon and olive oil and I thought some of you might know what is going on? Am I cleansing or just making things worse? Should I stop?
Many thanx for any thoughts

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)