CureZone   Log On   Join
A few thoughts -

Miss Helfinger Views: 2,426
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,651,439

A few thoughts -

I'm on my way to do jumping jacks with my friend that's hear for my 'exercise hour' so I have to run and will write more later but here is what I know:

I've had anemia since I was a child - sometimes it's deeper and sometimes it's 'borderline'. Heavy metals (rust, especially) keep the body from absorbing ionic iron, ionic meaning - plant based - or that which your body CAN absorb. When our receptor sites are clogged with rust and other heavy metals, the port is already clogged and the minerals can't really get through. This is where charcoal and clay come in as an integral part of overcoming and repairing anemia. When those receptor sites are open - the body clamors to absorb all that ionic iron it can. I'm sure in this thread are links to the herbal preparation that Uny makes for herbal iron -and trust me - IT WORKS.

What I know from pre-Uny days, though, is this: When our 'Ferritin' stores are low -that is what will cause perpetual anemia. Ferritin stores are what help you hold onto your iron and folate is a huge part of that. juicing things that have folic acid/folate in them will help her make HUGE headway (from experience). Nutritional yeast, spinach and many others are wonderful ways to help her. It's blueberry season and if you can find a CSA, locally, that has lots of blueberries, that'll help. Please stay away from processed blueberry juice if you can. Vitamin C will also be a huge link in helping her body absorb all nutrients that are important in maintaining iron stores. B vitamin is critical in this chain and down that chain - are liver and gallbladder flukes that are eating her B12 and keeping the body excreting iron. Many factions are integral in the body holding onto it's iron. It's not often the iron or any particular nutrient that we're deficient in that's causing a chronic deficiency - it's what happens before that chain of command that's faulty. Read up on what holds onto folate, what holds onto iron and clean those receptor sites - from the small intestine, colon to the bone/marrow walls where our blood is made. New blood is INCREDIBLY important for a woman that's in childbearing years. It is of the utmost importance to repair the body's absorption and uptake ability otherwise the cycle will continue (spoken again, from sad experience).

Check out this site and look for foods high in B vitamins, iron (molasses!!!!) and folate especially and get her guzzling them down:

http://www.nutritiondata.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)