CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush & Nausea Tips

Miss Helfinger Views: 1,951
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,652,265

Liver Flush & Nausea Tips

Go Miss Grape! Get er done! WONDERFUL!!!

I feel for you on the nausea - HolisticRae and I have been doing tandem Liver Flushes for six months and it's been intense. My nausea has come and gone but I can say with confidence that many Liver Flushes ago it seemed to stop altogether. It may well be that I have a few nauseous moments coming yet - but I believe Uny was correct in saying that no two Liver Flushes are alike. It makes sense since the liver/gallbladder system aren't where they were at any other point in flushing. Neither is peristalsis, with having gotten more bile flow in there. There are a few things to mention to make sure you're helping and supporting the process as it goes along. Castor oil packs every night of the liver week are imperative. Afterward, I put a charcoal poltice on and when HolisticRae and I have done that - our results were decidedly different. Hot/Cold therapy made a huge difference, too. I hope you've been doing some Liver Tincture drops on your tongue -that made a big difference for me. In fact, the last few liver flushes, I've taken the tincture to my bedside table and just before I did the flush drink, I dropped 5 drops on my tongue. It helped a lot. I also clutch a crystal in my left hand, though, while I'm trying to fall asleep. There are a myriad of ways to help round out the healing experience.

It sucks that you threw up. I haven't gotten there. I've thought I was on a roller coaster of death on the bathroom floor several times but after tapping appropriately (not doing the short cut and being fervent about my sincerity of it *working*) it helped hugely. The sincere tapping, the crystal - all of that has helped. I've finished, I think, 13 liver flushes and in a few days will start my 14th! My health took a huge turn after the 10th liver flush. As Uny reminds me, a lot of the Liver Flush Doc's folks were at their 40th Liver Flush and began seeing huge results. Remember - the liver is your largest organ - besides your skin. Can you imagine? It's responsible for SO much in our bodies that I do believe Andreas Moritz is correct in that taking care of the liver is the very cornerstone of healing. And your liver needs extra love - you've been through some serious hurdles and you deserve a super soft teddy bear to cuddle up with on Liver Flush nights. Husbands/lovers/friends are good to cuddle with - but again, as I told Bundles months ago - stuffed animals don't need as much oxygen and you can cuddle them tight without fearing killing 'em when you're death-gripping to try not to vomit. I have a monkey. I love him. He's so cute - the man bought him for me and although I've always scoffed at adults having stuffed animals - he's my saving grace when it comes to liver flushing. Y'all can look at me out of the corners of your eyes all you want- but my 13th liver flush and bettering health don't care anymore. lol!

Me, my monkey, my enhydro healing crystal, liver drops and sincere tapping have helped my liver flushes go awesomely.

Here's a few links on liver words I've written:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1558829#i

This is the link to the tips I feel have helped my flushes immensely:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1559225#i

Here's a link to castor oil and hot/cold pack tips:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1610501#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)