CureZone   Log On   Join
Possible improvement in my friend with MS of 21 years.!

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked superior essent...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,413
Published: 9 years ago

Possible improvement in my friend with MS of 21 years.!

Ok folks, first, let me say each person with MS, is not necessarily going to respond the way our friend has.

I suggested he try a product we use here in the uk...its a very bio available form of calcium, but with other signigicant ingredients, PEARL SIGNAL PROTEINS, being one of them.

see http://www.pearlciumuk.info

Now our friend tried to take the full dose , but found after even one pill that he started to sneeze a great deal, and that his muscle cramps became seemingly stronger.. so he tried on and off to take the Pearlcium, and firmly believed it could help him..if only...

so then he found out about CHOLINE CITRATE , which helps in the upate of Calcium and Magnesium, and after taking this he has realised that for some reason his body has not been able to supply these minerals to his now very atrophied muscles..

he says that he can now feel his muscles and can do a very very small amount of exercise, but he says there is a real difference..

He started back on the Pearlcium, which as I say does supply very bio available calclium..its a vegan product, too.

So we are watching this space..but after 21 years, it was definately the Pearlcium that got his body reacting, only , he needed the CHOLINE CITRATE to allow the minerals to go where they need to be!!

Lastly we cannot ignore the distant healing help he has been having from the uk..but we are pretty sure the items mentioned could potentially improve the condition..we cannot claim cure, because he is not cure, and besides thats not legal:(((

thanks
ajd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)