CureZone   Log On   Join
Telman's 8th flush

telman Views: 1,849
Published: 15 years ago

Telman's 8th flush

Greetings to the group. I look at the postings almost every day and special thanks should go to those few dedicated individuals that take the time to respond to messages. You know who you are.

8th Flush

After the 7th flush I took some leave and went on a camping holiday with plenty of cliff walking, swimming and dancing. Iíve had a really good time free from the Gallbladder pain that often blights my enjoyment of life. On the 6th and 7th just after my return home I had a GB attack two hours after my main meal so consequently went ahead with a Liver Flush on the 8th August which was 21 days after the previous one. I did a standard Hulda flush and had a good nights sleep. The next morning I awoke at 7.00am and had some Epson salts but I followed it 2 hours later with and drink of water and Sea Salt . I passed a good quantity of green stones during the day and a very large white crusted stone just before I retired. The next morning I produced many large white crusted stones, a significant amount of gravel and some pink pieces which were possibly the remains of liver flukes. They most definitely werenít tomatoes skins because I have been eating tomatoes from my own garden and I grow the Sunrise, yellow skin variety.

1 stone nearly 3cm by 2cm (White crusted)
5 stones bigger than 2 cm (Green)
18 stones bigger than 1 cm (10 Green and 8 white crusted)
20 stones pea sized (12 Green and 8 white crusted)
About 2 tablespoons of gravel, chaff and small stones.

I was quite tender in the gall bladder region all day on the second day of the flush and had a small amount of reflux.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)