CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Olive Oil vs Macadamia Oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
ceaking Views: 4,204
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,638,842

Re: Olive Oil vs Macadamia Oil

Well this is very interesting. Did you ever get a PM on this because I think you may have been overlooked. Macadamia is a nut oil would it not also oxidize as quickly as an ALA? Just wondering. I would love to find a book, that's purpose is not to sell me coconut oil or try to convince me to never touch butter, that discuses the oils and their effect on health and the proper handling of oils among other things.

I try to eat a very complex salad every day and I chose walnut oil because it was the best oil that I could acquire all of the time, knowing that some olive oils are actually mixed with canola oil which is a high % genetically modified product that I avoid. I thought about switching to avocado oil but I would have to drive some distance, so I need more info before I make that switch. I'm uneasy about ordering oil through the mail during summer because I live in the south and I worry about the heat it would be exposed to during shipping.

Sorry to rant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)