CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bible stories to be interpreted literally??

spudlydoo Views: 8,843
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,649,961

Re: Bible stories to be interpreted literally??

What am I making up refreshed? I asked a question. I was asking if moreless is too cowardly to post here, and using you as a front to post his opinions, as he is not banned and has the opportunity to post for himself. There was no insult to you. Are you disputing that you have been constantly posting for moreless? A look at your posting history will confirm this. I have no idea why you are doing this, which is precisely why I asked the question.

Moreless seems to have had plenty of time to post his rubbish when he was using the name monkeytime, so yes, it does seems strange that he now uses you to post for him.

BTW, I have never asked to be excused for anything because of having Aspergers. But I notice that you have no conscience about using the fact that I have Aspergers to try and insult me. Interesting.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.672 sec, (1)