CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

sans sucre Views: 8,733
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,649,126

Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

True! And if you think about it, none of the books on candida, not even The yeast Connection, advocate low/no carbs. They are all pretty liberal once you get beyond the "no sugar, no wheat, no refined grains" recommendations. I still feel, based mostly on personal experience as well as reading stuff, that candida is about an imbalance in the body, be it liver, adrenal, stomach acid issues, etc., and I will continue to go in this direction to heal, because I keep slowly getting better as I go on this way. It may not be a fast cure, but I feel I am building a decent foundation. Yes, it took me 8 years to get here, and no, I don't expect others to have to wait that long, and yes, I made a bunch of mistakes in the beginning years that set me back a lot, but if I look back at the utter mess I was at the start, and how things are now, I am a completely different (healthier) person, who sometimes gets flares, rather than a miserbale person who is sick 24/7, month after month, year after year. I'll take it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)