CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

sans sucre Views: 8,892
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,963

Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

I think you have several good points. I have long said on this forum that I felt that many people mistake any bad feeling to be die-off when it is actually toxicity or an intolerance to something. Like, "I took such and such and 30 minutes later I had horrible die off". Nah.

I have never been of the mindset that the lower the carbs the better. The alternative nutritionist I went to when first diagnosed said to eat whole food sources for carbs, such as yams, legumes, squashes, which is what I did and have been doing. It seems that many who go the no/low carb route wind up in worse situations than those who don't do that.

I read of one gal who cured her candidiasis by consuming Guinness. Seriously. I tried but I seem to be intolerant of yeasts (can't do Kombucha either), but obvioulsy not everyone is. I however, can drink dry white wines without getting flared up. Go figure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (1)