CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

Mr. Crab Views: 8,782
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,963

Re: Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

Interesting..

I've thought about it before. Maybe we are all confusing die-off with candida releasing more toxins and vice versa, in some cases at least?

I do know one thing for sure. The candida diet has done a great job at blocking up my body, so now I am bloated, full of toxins and experiencing extreme fatigue. I can get a bowel movement about once a day, but that's nowhere near enough to get everything out. Laxatives don't even seem to work at all anymore.

Here's another thought. Many people who think they have candida may have something more serious like a virus or parasites. Maybe they never recover because they are indeed making things worse through the candida diet.

I remember reading an article which stated that a case of candida overgrowth can/should be taken care of within no longer than a few weeks. Unfortunately, it can be really hard to find out what the true problem is. Things have gotten extremely confusing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)