CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
stepsahead Views: 9,049
Published: 11 years ago

Candida, high carb diet and sugar.

I would like to share a strange story that happened to me.
With some colleagues we had a drink at a local bar. Normally i don't drink any beer because of my candida. But i drunk two beers. 1 hour afterwards, it has been expected, i had to have a nap. Then, i craved for food, so i ate, i ate one pill of licorice, one pill of horopito, 4 pills of echinacea with my meal.
And strangely, i had no problem after eating, i felt better. And i also had other die-off effects than usual. I had lots of flatulence, and i wanted to vomit. That was a situation that was surprising. However i felt better in general in my body. i did it several times and i felt better and better in my body.

So now i wonder if a low carb diet is really good because the less i take high carb food, and the more it is slow to recover. Also the die-off reached a point where my liver was totally stressed and i had retention of fluids in my back.

Furthermore a german study proved that low carb diet will cause candidas to embed deeper into your intestinal wall.

Coming back to my story, the day after i felt a bit better. And now i m thinking about taking milk and beer at the same time than my plants. We know candida love beer,milk, Sugar and high carbs. I have the feeling high carbs, Sugar and wheat make the candida vulnerable to be easily killed by plants like poisonous food for rats. I wonder if a low carb diet doesn't create a protection process into the candida, and makes it more difficult to kill. So i have a theory about it. With a low carb diet and plants, i have the feeling, it only inhibits the candida, then the candida create a toxin because he is not happy and we don't feel effects from die-off but we see effects from candida producing toxins. Don't forget it happens already in nature. I think about the the algae blooms that turn red and produce lots of toxins under some conditions.

It was surprising for me to see the die-off after a meal using milk was different. I do have a bloating bowel, i do have spaceness. but extreme fatigue was gone, cold body was gone too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)