CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: website by MH (important)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
prayervoice Views: 1,254
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,707

Re: website by MH (important)

When God chooses to make someone a special beacon of knowledge to mankind, it does not mean that the person chosen is some kind of a perfect magician. Such chosen people are usually quite frustrated with the mantle placed on their shoulders and often take years to start to settle into their calling.

Such , I believe, is the case of your good self MH.

I believe you to be one of those special beacons of knowledge to mankind when it comes to the weeding and feeding of the human temple of the soul. You earned that title through trial and error.

It is very true that those of us who have benefited over the past 10 years are few in numbers. This, I believe, is because God does not play a numbers game. He planted you in fertile soil (the lead factory) and nurtured your efforts to escape (introduced you to His natural restorative aides)and He has encouraged you to understand that everything is done at a pace that will not burn you out before your time. Which is much like the old Chinese saying..."the oxen are slow, but the earth is patient."

I for one, know just how much you want to share with the world your knowledge of the human body and how to restore it to health. Believe me MH, the seed has been planted, and you will get your wish. But it will be in God's good time.

Your pioneer work will be remembered for centuries because it is that important. And now that you are going to take the knowledge you have and put it on a members only site, it will start to expand like the ripples on a slop pail. It is as if you are about to jump into a pool of (distilled) water. The ripples have no choice but to happen. And strong ripples they will be, because now you will be able to speak from the heart.

Congratulations MH. The next exciting chapter in your evolution is about to begin and I am honored to be a part of what you and Brenda and Jody will be sharing with us in the future.

Create a nice day,

Mr. 108

God Loves Laughter and....God Is All Glorious!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)