CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: re-feeding day two:STEAK!!!!

Soldier4Christ Views: 1,277
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,648,657

Re: re-feeding day two:STEAK!!!!

yes,am actually doing alot better this morning. i just seem to have been very bloated which im sure is to be expected with my overeating so early in breaking my fast. but the bloating has gone down a but and i havent eatin in 12 hours so im going to keep it light and simple for now and see how everything goes. i know i dont have to "make up" for the past 40 days but once i started eating i havent wanted to stop but strangly i havent experianced much hunger at all since i broke my fast. just more cravings for the taste of food. now that im back at work and eating its easier to get back on a regular eating schedule so ill try to make smart and healthy adjustments as i go.

i would think the fast would have been good for my liver but the reasons i was thinking of my liver is i read fasting can cause non-alcoholic fatty liver and i also read of a guy who did permanent damage to his liver after breaking his extended fast with fried foods. i was just starting to worry with the bloating and the slight discomfort yesterday but i started taking milk thistle for now just in case because its supposed to be very good for the liver.

other than that i broke my juicer while i was making my second batch of veggie juice :(
i started on low with the tomatoes and forgot about the setting and was juicing everything on low. lol.seems i burned out the motor. its ok,i got it for 20 bucks on craigslist and at the same time,i still feel juice is reay wastful even though i enjoy juice im gonna go back to drinking mostly water and making occasional smoothies

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)