CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 40-day water only fast

Soldier4Christ Views: 1,077
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,647,439

Re: 40-day water only fast

hi precise!!! i hope all is going good for you during your fast. great idea with setting your alarm on your cellphone btw. and congradulations on your daniel fast. a good freind of mine just finished hers.

also good idea on spitting up the length of this fast seeing as how youve never water fasted. i just completed my 40-day Water Fast on saterday and even though i had never fasted longer than a week up until that point i had fasted a few times. thats crazy that you are going to to a 40 WF having never fasted but if you feel srongly that the Lord is calling you to fast i say go for it!! just continue to educate yourself on fasting and please be cautious. prayer definately helped me get through this fast as far as for the strenght and stamina i needed and guidance aswell. i definately recommend staying in prayer(sometime you wont feel like it...do it anyway,once you start to open up to the Lord your heart will flow like a river and you will feel Him),and that will also help you to stay focused on your goals.

i dont recommend exercising during your fast.you will exert enough energy having to work and such. and from what i understand,you cant build mucle while fasting because your not getting any calories to build the muscle. you will need your rest. but i do think the walking is a great idea. i found that for me atleast,i need to do something and exert some kind of energy.i cant just sit dormant for too long. make me feel bad and then i cant sleep,which makes sense on acount of mot using any energy.

and btw do what you believe is right for you but i dont do or believe in enemas. its not natural. but thats just me.

if you need advice or anything feel free to message me. i pray your fast is blessed and you achieve all your goals :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)