CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Continued recommendations, and "thinks & thoughts" + edits Re: For Kcirla :)

t_montreal Views: 1,280
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,647,785

Re: Continued recommendations, and "thinks & thoughts" + edits Re: For Kcirla :)

Hi Hon,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling this way:(
It's hard to hear when someone is suffering so much and not know what to do! I really hope there is a way for things to turn around quickly, although I know healing takes time.

How do you feel after a liver flush? Do you notice any immediate improvement or worsening of symptoms? I ask because since I have been flushing almost weekly, it varies-but the last time I felt a tremendous surge of energy and well-being after the flush. It didn't last until the morning, and I was tired the next day- but it was interesting to notice this.

I do think Liver Flushing is important. It gets so much easier to do as time goes on. Two weeks ago I got out all sorts of whitish and tan stones (or something) from my liver, along with what seemed like hundreds of tiny balls that looked like chia seeds. I couldn't believe this was coming out of me. I felt extremely nauseous after that flush which was unusual, because normally I feel just tired. So I know, that even after flushing every week for about 3 months- I still had major crap in there. It's scary and fascinating to say the least.

How is your girlfriend handling what is happening to you? Is she able to help you physically, and to get what you need? Is it possible for you to stay with her as you heal? I think that having someone there who understands your condition and can be there to help would be a blessing.

I'm thinking of you:)

Teresa.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)