CureZone   Log On   Join
40 day fast broken!!!:update

Soldier4Christ Views: 1,009
Published: 12 years ago

40 day fast broken!!!:update

hey everyone.just a quick update on my fast.i know my last post said day 39 and "feeling fine" but you can scatch that upbeat phrase.lol.also that was at about 6-7pm on thursday and i broke my fast on saterday morning at about 6:30am.i have to admit...those last 36 since hours were the worst of the fast...if not my life. i felt so so horrible. i must of been in a state of extreme detox(or "crisis")and i didnt know what i was going to do. my fast was not for physical health reason(although a welcomed benefit).the purpose of my fast was for spiritual health and i guess some would call it a biblical fast.

all in all the last two week were the hardest but the last 24 hour by far the worst. i had it get online and start researching how i was feeling and wasnt sure if i should just break the fast right then and there,continue the fast until my body pulled through its crisis,go see a doctor,or stick with my plan.

i prayed on it for a while and felt alittle better so i layed in bed feeling soooooo nauseous and FINALY got to sleep around 4am on saterday. i woke up and 6:30am feeling "ok". still not so great but my nausea was gone so i went to my kitchen and broke my fast.

i made two videos on the first full two days of my re-feeding process and will have them posted to youtube and post some links before the end of the day but i have to run. hope you enjoy them :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)