CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 40-day water only fast

precise1 Views: 1,006
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,647,741

Re: 40-day water only fast

Thank you so much RockStar,
I just called my personal trainer who is aware of my 40-day water only fast. He has advised me not to train with him until I am done. This was very sad to me because I have been working out with him since January 1, 2010.

I will quickly get over it. Once I am completely done, I will start back.

Thanks again for the the great advice. I am resting every chance I get. Walking is the only exercise that I am getting right now. However, I have missed the last 2 days because I have opted to rest. I am really trying to listen to my body during this time.

I have not mentioned this before but I am a Police Officer. For (9) days I am assigned to dispatch which is inside. Afterwards, I go on (9) days of vacation. When I return on the 20th, I will have (22) days under my belt.

My job is stressful at times and that is one of the reasons, I needed to get some spritual focus. Like I said earlier, I have not told many people about my Fast especially no one at work because I would hear all the negativity.

I really appreciate this support forum because you all are great and extremely encouraging. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)