CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I call 'Nut'...

ciscokid Views: 3,715
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,647,570

Re: I call 'Nut'...

It is also called by, known as Promethean Faith. What you fear, you become.

Your mum was right. Change you thinking to change your world. IC has an angle on it... "what you focus on grows". Those who constantly harp on the G&D are culling down the thunder on themselves. No question. Very unfortunately, have been running into more and more people who are on the G&D side. Just this eve at a 4th of July din din and fireworks gathering, the majority of the folks were focused on all the bad things that were going on. Mostly to themselves. I mean, we need to vent. Of course. That's what friends are for... to lend a shoulder. A hand. Anything.

But places I turn, many are choosing to look at the dark side of things. Very hard to hang around for any length of time. I know things are tough. People probably know a lot of things I don't. Hey, I could bore people to tears with the very difficult medical things that are happening in my circles. Very harsh things. So we are no stranger to dealing with hard things. It is very, very draining however to try and lift people to get them to think even for a minute or two on anything bright.

Anyway... Promethean Faith. What you fear, you become. If I were in the camp that chooses to look at the dark, downside, bleak side, evil side constantly, you generally get what you deserve, because it is culling down the thunder. Good luck with that.

And, if one is letting their pocketbook dictate their prophecy motives, well, good with that one too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.829 sec, (1)