CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the lemming speaks...what a joke!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
EvidenceNeeded Views: 6,273
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,620,942

Re: the lemming speaks...what a joke!

davizona,
What are you doing? Every other post on this forum you're submitting another wiseguy unsolicited non-helpful
post. Today and for the first time, I discover this site and this particular forum discussion and can't help but notice your overly ripe and redundant condescension.

As you've have already said, no one is forced to take big Pharma toxic products. Well, same goes for Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Me thinks you protest too much. Far too much.

As for activated chlorine dioxide, I expect anything whatsoever, that presents even the slightest possibility of financial threat to the big Pharma goons to be regarded as a threat and dealt with at a minimum by the likes of one davizona. If there is a genuine viable cure (as opposed to endless ineffective treatment)for any of humanities physical ills, since when would the Pharma Industrial Complex passively sit idly by and let some potentially inexpensive easily accesses treatment occur as they dispactch their proverbial men-in-black to intervene and squelch another Occam's Razor approach to so-called medicine. No cure for Cancer? No cure for HPV and Herpes?
After how man decades of superfluous corporate research?
Big Pharma's modus operandi couldn't possibly be more transparent.

From what I've seen on You-Tube, Humble plainly states that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a cure for nothing. Nothing whatsoever. He's merely advocating the elimination of unwanted pathogens afflicting the human body via Chlorine Dioxide and thereby freeing up the immune system thereafter to perform more effectively. Beyond that we see the utterly predictable character assasination attacks. This is no defense of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or Humble. I don't know the man nor have I ever been in contact with him or any of his disciples.

Either this protocol has merit or it doesn't. I'm going to personally find out one way or the other via emperical research and necessary due diligence. And I don't mean expirimental usage on myself. There are plenty of competent biochemist and some medical doctors who will eventually clear this one up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)