CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing crisis unbearable! Please help!

waskily Views: 22,771
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,616,163

Re: Healing crisis unbearable! Please help!

i have had MCS for a year. Its much better now; although i am having a set back this week.
I started oil pulling and did it for about a week and had intense teeth pain. I didn't know it was the oil pulling and kept at it. I went to the dentist, he said the tooth was fine. He redid my fillings just in case, but didn't see anything. a while later i started the oil pulling again, but every few days, pain again; so i let it rest a month or so. Pain came back, so I let it rest.

I have oil pulled twice this week with Sesame oil and peppermint oil and have a puss bubble on the side of the tooth that was hurting. The tooth doesnt hurt, i just feel a little pressure there. I also realize it is at the site of my only wisdom tooth extraction and must be a cavitation.
Needles to say, seeing a puss bubble in my mouth scared the heck out of me. I put H. Peroxide, baking soda, oregano oil and peppermint oil and did a sauna and it seems better.

This oil pulling is intense. I cant believe how it brings out this infection. I cant imagine going for surgery. I had a raction to the novaaine reactiopn on my last filling and am afraid to even go to the dentist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)