CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 37 and GERD

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Soldier4Christ Views: 2,154
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,646,018

Re: day 37 and GERD

hahaha youre a wonderful person chiron. no i completely agree with and know what you mean. its seems youre about as spiritual and as much of a Conspiracy theorist as i am. although i like to just call myself a "truther". theres nothing false about the fact that people in power atempt to control and "enslave" us,and we are always being influenced and atacked on all levels. morally(tv,media influence,music industry,ect.).physically(being kept sick and controlled through the foods and lifestyes weve become accustomed too.though chemocals in food,nicotine,caffine,vaccines,chemtrails,ect.).contolled financially (through the ABSURD way we alway the monetary to be run and conrolled by our said "slave owners").id go on but this is a forum on fasting afterall. lol.

but i know what you mean and agree with you about corn syrup. like i said,i love stuff like gatorade but never really drink it. maybe a handful of time in the past year. i just crave that kind of junk because i love the tast and i drank it when i was a kind so its in a way comforting.

i quit finally quit smoking in oct. of '08 and have in trying to cut out all caffine(except natural caffines that are in things like apples,chocolate,green tea,ect.)and thats been an on agien off agien battle for me. i was back to drinking coffee in the morning at work before i started this fast but i have faith this fast has givin me the edge i needed to beat it. and hopefully my food addiction aswell

that was another thing i think helped me get through this fast. besides that fact that for me prayer has been a very important part of this fast and i know has helped me stay strong,when i would get to points where i was really hungry i would acknowledge the "I" (my spirit) didnt need the food, but my body(the temporary vessel) was what what simply craving it. but i would remind myself my body didnt NEED food either. im about 5'8". when i started this fast i was just under 190lbs. before i left work on monday i was just about 140lbs(a shipping scale is very accurate) so im sure im sure im somewhat under 140 now. i dont own a scale though. but im sure if i wanted to do so,my body has a sufficent supply of fat to continue sustianing me if i wanted to continue to fast. but this isnt a "complete" fast. its a 40 day fast and im very excited that ill be able to break it soon and that its been a sucsess. thinking back now on all the times i was weak, and wanted to give up or cut the fast short,i wouldve hated myself for it. so im feeling very happy and greatful right now indeed :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)