CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 37 and GERD

Soldier4Christ Views: 1,988
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,645,358

Re: day 37 and GERD

thank you very much vidda. and like most things things, im sure ill be breaking this fast "my way" aswell. lol. or atleast the way i think it should be broken. i have read quite a bit on the whole re-feeding part of the fast now and there are many many different schools of thought on the subject. but i will definatley update this forum about how im breaking my fast and how it seems to be going

i have alot of respect for mighty. our reasons for fasting are very different and although i know we all here have different views and beliefs, i ask that everyone will pray that he continue to heal and for his heart to be restored. i believe what hes doing is very beneficial but i for one also very very much believe in the power of prayer and in miracles aswell so i hope everyone will pray for and wish mighty the best. i myself am a believer in and follower of Jesus Christ, but only a handful of years ago i was an athiest/agnostist and my first prayer started with "God,if your real,please..."

so i hope you all will play for mighty and seek the Lord and the truth always :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)